DYMOND is a registered trademark of TE-Group NV.
The DYMOND brand stands for superior product quality and outstanding customer service. That is why DYMOND warrants this product against all defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase of the product, unless otherwise mentioned on the manual included in the package. The conditions of this limited guarantee and the extent of responsibility of DYMOND under this limited guarantee are as follows:
- This guarantee is limited to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end user.
- During the limited guarantee period, the sole responsibility of DYMOND will be limited to repair or replace, at its option, any defective parts of the product if this is needed because of malfunction or failure under normal use and conditions. No charge shall be made to the customer for parts and/or repair labor.
- The product must be shipped to an authorized service center in its original and complete packaging, with transportation charges prepaid. DYMOND will not assume responsibility for any losses or damages during transportation.
- To obtain repair or replacement within the terms of this guarantee, the customer must provide (a) a proof of purchase (e.g. dated bill of sale); (b) a written specification of the defect(s); (c) a return address and phone number.
- This limited guarantee does not cover and is void with respect to the following:(a)Products which have been subjected to improper installation, unauthorized repair, (b)Improper maintenance, unauthorized modifications or other acts which are not the fault of DYMOND; (c) Products which have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, improper handling and storage, an accident or physical damage;(d) Products which have been subjected to fire, water, excessive humidity, sand, dirt, extreme changes in temperature or other conditions which are beyond the control of DYMOND; (e) Products which have been used with non-DYMOND approved accessories; (f) Products which have the serial number altered, defaced or removed; (g) Products which have been opened, altered, repaired or modified by any unauthorized service center.
- Excluded from any guarantee are consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear, such as batteries, ear cushions, decorative parts and other accessories.
- This limited guarantee gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from country to country.